Updates

Hey, Mom;

It's been awhile.  I'm sorry for that.  I talk to you everyday but not in here so much and I'll change that.  I've been almost absent on social media - posting just what I need to in my groups on FB and ignoring all the ones that don't need attention like the Fall/Halloween ones which is extremely unusual for me.

I think we may have found some reasons as to why I've always been different, your changeling that you never could understand.  Either I am on the autism spectrum with a bit of OCD and social anxiety or I'm just weird and have OCD and social anxiety.  My therapist doesn't know my sporadic work history and overall weirdness so she's not convinced I'm on the spectrum.  We're going to get some tests done (eventually, it's the VA so that may take awhile) and see what shakes out of the bag.  I hit almost every single trait for autism.  It's weird but nice to realize there are a lot of people out there who think like I do and who have similar traits. 

We always figured I had different wiring in my head, Ma.  I've discovered that's what autism is.  It's not a mental illness or anything, just...different.


Lunch is over - back to scrubbing the dining room.  We've both been sick with allergies or colds for over a week and the house needs attention.  The kids (Nick and Darienne) are coming over for Thanksgiving. That'll be fantastic.  We'll cook this year and maybe start getting back into holidays.

Love and miss you, Mom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

paprika bendl - Paprika Chicken

Memories

Pineapple Cranberry Chicken