Autism? Maybe

I had an assessment a few weeks ago and got the results. The assessor believes it is very possible that I'm on the autism spectrum but I'd need more indepth, detailed assessment (which costs quite a bit). Definitely I deal with C-PTSD (since age 5)(not at debilitating levels) depression - ongoing and social anxiety disorder (SAD) which has become debilitating in many areas (it got worse over the years). I received some recommendations on dealing with the SAD, now to explore them and learn more on the disorder. Some of the traits/quirks/whatever can't be explained by the PTSD or social anxiety that do fall in the usual markers for autism.

Overall bottom line: I'm wired different

General stuff: perception/reasoning/math stuff - average to high average

math/working memory: average range

cognitive abilities - high average

verbal/reading/info - high average to superior (in the top 4%)

overall: highly intelligent, kind, very resilient and socially skilled despite my fears.

Recommendations: Keep writing, explore in-person book clubs, in-person writing groups. Nano summer writing groups?

exercise, eat a bit more healthy

Push myself to get out of the house, maybe volunteer with animal groups and work with my psych

Not bad overall. I knew the PTSD affected development heavily and knew I had social anxiety problems. Now to continue exploring the autism and the SAD stuff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

paprika bendl - Paprika Chicken

Memories

Pineapple Cranberry Chicken