Miss you, Mom

Had to play this one today. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meJP410N9Gg

I received my assessment from the VA - it's very possible I am on the autism spectrum but would need more specialized assessment outside of the VA which costs quite a bit.  I'm good with where it stands.  I know I have a lot of quirks, traits or whatever you want to call them outside of the PTSD and social anxiety.

Overall assessment: depression (of course), PTSD that isn't in acute stage, alcoholism that's in remission (for decades now) and social anxiety disorder which is probably where my psych and I will work on - the flare up of the depression and the social anxiety.  Fun times.

Positive stuff: things are blooming and the grass is quickly growing. We've had a lot of rain lately and they say another 5 days at least.  The weather is also turning warm.  As much as I hate the heat I'm glad for spring.  People are stepping up to help each other in the virus crisis.

I've lost 30+ lbs in the last few months (slow and steady).  I'm working on changing my eating habits to eat a little healthier which seems to be damned hard! Autism issues!  I can't go to the gym now so I'm going to try and focus on my DDP yoga stretching and strengthening.

Crisis: the nation is almost down on lock-down.  SF and NY are ghost towns compared to what they usually are.  Walmart is wiped out from a lot of things and things are flying off the shelves as they're replaced.  We have a decent supply of things.  I'm hoping so, I don't want to go anywhere for at least 2 weeks.  With my weird immune system and stuff, I don't want this virus.  I think I'm dealing with the flu as it is.  No fever, dry cough or chills so I don't think it's the Corvid19, thankfully!

Scary times right now.  The local news is reporting that a 65 yr old woman died 4 days after attending church.  People are finally starting to take this seriously.  I wash my hands like crazy and when I'm out and about I'm using hand sanitizer and wearing gloves when shopping.

I went out to Walmart yesterday and feel exhausted today.  No energy with whatever I'm dealing with.

I found this guy at Walmart - he was the only one and he made me smile so I got him for Jackie.  He reminds me of Robert Smith from the Cure



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

paprika bendl - Paprika Chicken

Memories

Pineapple Cranberry Chicken